From product performance and innovation, to delivery and aftercare, we provide the best simulated surfing waves in the world. Everything we do revolves around providing you, the client and your valued guests, the most enjoyable experience possible.
Tensioned Fabric Ride Surface
• Cornerstone of our success – client safety first!
• Game changing technology
• Absorbs impacts vs. landing on foam and a hard substrate
• G-Force testing and independent lab testing does not lie
• 1’ fall on foam = 6’ fall on tensioned fabric
• Incredibly durable and resilient
Inflatable Ride Surface
• The next big thing in our never ending quest for “softness”
• Like landing on a large sofa
• Patented technology available on select FlowRider® models including, WaveOz™, FlowRider Triple, EDGE and Mobile (sshh, a Double is coming soon!)
• Emerging new technology being applied to various facets of the FlowRider
Inflatable Ride Divider
• Incredibly safe, patented, barrier allows two patrons to shred at the same time
• Easy to set up and install on your FlowRider! Even easier to remove!
• Eliminates dangerous cables and wires that can pin or trap you
• The Original invention that allows reduced footprint and civil works
• Immediately closes when ride shuts down
• Allows for better viewing, as it facilitates an uphill flow of water
• Durable enough that advanced riders will “grind” over the top or launch from them
Max Recovery System
• Next generation in soft, safe landings
• Incredibly durable and virtually maintenance free
• Max Recovery System vs. Hollow Tube matting? No comparison!
• Minimizes lifeguard fatigue of standing all day
Innovative Service Methodology
• It is one thing to talk about service, another to execute it
• Service Innovation is a mantra of ours
• Our entire communication and service process is detailed at every touch point – it is called the “FlowRider Service Playbook”
• FlowRider = To Serve
• Call us at any time!
Highest Quality Materials & Standards
• We use only stainless steel and non-corrosive materials like fiberglass and vinyl
• Very focused on safety and durability
• FlowRider’s Leader is the Chairman of the ASTM F24.70 – Task Group for Stationary Wave Systems, as well as leading the ASTM charge into Surf Pool standards.
• FlowRider has set the industry standard in safety and durability
Shallow Tank Design
• Modified pump tube intake design which allows us to make the water tank much shallower
• Minimal excavation means lower civil works cost
• Shallower means less water which lowers your mechanical costs
• Smaller filtration plants mean lower operating costs
• Easier to install and maintain
Variable Frequency Drive
• Centralized diagnostic information of pumps and motors
• Flexible with electrical supply voltage and frequency
• Optimized speed control can boost or lower the water flow on demand
• Managed control brings the most efficient flow of water to the ride while saving the most energy
• Low starting current allows for efficient starting and stopping as often as required
• Advanced diagnostics leads to a safer ride
• Highest Industry safety rating, ensures pump will not run under dangerous conditions or be pushed beyond its limits
• Innovative maintenance APP customized for you FlowRider
• 1st year FREE! With any purchase of a FlowRider
• Insure your FlowRider is maintained by use of the Mobaro platform
• Even allows FlowRider Inc to monitor your maintenance – we are under the hood virtually!
• A well maintained FlowRider reduces future costs