TODAY'S FLOWRIDER® HAS ALL ITS BELLS AND WHISTLES IN PERFECT HARMONY!Read More
All of our technologies are designed to bring our patrons the SAFEST simulated surfing experience in the world. Many are patented, many are not, but everything we do revolves around you, the client and your valued guests.
Quick Download About Our Company and Technology
Tensioned Fabric Ride Surface
• Cornerstone of our success – client safety first!
• Game changing technology
• Absorbs impacts vs. landing on foam and a hard substrate
• G-Force testing and independent lab testing does not lie
• 1’ fall on foam = 6’ fall on tensioned fabric
• Incredibly durable and resilient
Inflatable Ride Surface
• Product of our never ending quest for the next big thing
• Like landing on a large sofa
• Patented technology available on select FlowRider® models including, WaveOz™, FlowRider Triple, and Mobile
• Emerging new technology being applied to various facets of the FlowRider
Inflatable Ride Divider
• Incredibly safe, patented, barrier allows two patrons to shred at the same time
• Easy to set up and install on your FlowRider! Even easier to remove!
• Eliminates dangerous cables and wires that can pin or trap you
• Significant invention (yes, it is patented) that allows reduced footprint and civil works
• Immediately closes when ride shuts down
• Allows for better viewing, as it safely creates uphill flow of water
• Durable enough that advanced riders will “grind” over the top of them, or some riders launch off the nozzles
• Next generation in soft, safe landings
• Incredibly durable and virtually maintenance free
• Pillow Padding vs. Hollow Tube matting? No comparison!
• Minimizes lifeguard fatigue of standing all day – nothing like standing on a pillow!
Innovative Pump Design
• Utilize only the best pumps in the market
• Designed to be put in place and run….continuously!
• Robust tank coatings now standard
• Easy access for routine maintenance
• Over 400 pumps in operation – some up to 25 yrs old!
Highest Quality Materials & Standards
• We use only stainless steel and non-corrosive materials like fiberglass and vinyl
• Very focused on safety and durability
• FlowRider's Leader is the Chairman of the ASTM F24.70 - Task Group for Stationary Wave Systems
• FlowRider has set the industry standard in safety and durability that all other surf machines TRY to live up to
Shallow Tank Design
• Modified pump tube intake design which allows us to make the water tank much shallower
• Minimal excavation means lower civil works cost
• Shallower means less water which lowers your mechanical costs
• Smaller filtration plants mean lower operating costs
• Easier to install and maintain
Variable Frequency Drive
• Centralized diagnostic information of pumps and motors
• Flexible with electrical supply voltage and frequency
• Optimized speed control can boost or lower the water flow on demand
• Managed control brings the most efficient flow of water to the ride while saving the most energy
• Low starting current allows for efficient starting and stopping as often as required
• Advanced diagnostics leads to a safer ride
• Highest Industry safety rating, ensures pump will not run under dangerous conditions or be pushed beyond its limits