The World’s First FlowRider® Edge is Here!
For a few lucky FlowRider® fanatics around the world, there will be no more waiting in long waterpark lines, paying for 60-minute sessions, or booking a Royal Caribbean cruise just to get on a FlowRider. Cue the brand new and very cool FlowRider Edge!
The FlowRider team has executed – from concept to install – an incredibly fun, residential FlowRider attraction called the FlowRider Edge and, let us tell you, the final outcome is fantastic!
The first person to own a FlowRider Edge lives in Florida and all of the sudden has a lot of new friends and some family members coming out of the woodwork (half kidding – ha!). His backyard is going to get a lot of traffic this summer. Check out this set up!
If you or your client are planning on putting in a swimming pool why not consider adding a FlowRider Edge to the plan!? Here are few key features, benefits and key points about the Edge:
- The FlowRider Edge takes backyard design and entertainment to an elite level – get busy riding and entertaining!
- Caters to a playful & young lifestyle
- Keeps your teens/tweens and their friends engaged in something super active and skill-based
- Gets your children off their handheld devices – at least for a little while!
- Fully inflatable ride surface and side walls
- The ideal pool size to accompany this attraction should be at least 28’ W (8.5 m) x 30’ L (9 m).
- The footprint of this attraction is only 774 sq feet (72 sq meters)
- It can be 2 or 3 attractions in one – FlowRider + a slide into your pool OR FlowRider + Slide + Lazy River
- Winterization/storage options can be discussed on a case-by-case basis
- Single-lane, one-pump attraction
- Very little site works/concrete pour necessary compared to other similar attractions
Installing a FlowRider Edge is undoubtedly a great solution for those who have the extra cash and space in their backyards. The size, the super fun function and easy integration into clients’ already epic backyards – cornhole and cool dogs included – has us thinking about how we can install one at our headquarters!! Please CONTACT US if you or a client have questions about this new wave. And, by the way, if we do end up installing one in San Diego, you’ll hear about it!